- Laboratory Services
- Dialysis Services
- Polysomnography Services (Sleep Lab)
- Preventive Health Checkups
The Radiology Services of the Hospital are available on a 24-hour basis.
The following facilities are available:
|500 MA X-Ray Machines with IITV||2|
|100 MA portable X-Ray Machines||4|
|High-end Ultrasound Machines with Colour Doppler||4|
|High-end C-Arm Machines||3|
|DEXA Bone Densitometer Machine||1|
|Sub Second Multislice CT Scan||1|
- All films are taken on computerised system (digital format). No conventional film processing is done.
- The Hospital also runs tele-radiology services for many institutes in Rajasthan and Bengal.
- Clinical Hematology
- Medical Biochemistry
- FNAC, Ultrasound Guided and CT Guided biopsies and procedures
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital is credited with being the first institution to start REMBRANDT’S – An All Night Polysomnograpy Laboratory (SLEEP LAB) in Karnataka and has helped more than 1000 patients by offering accurate diagnosis and treatment of Snoring/Sleep Disorders called Obstructive Sleep Apneas (OSA).
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea is a common condition in which the upper airway repeatedly collapses during sleep, causing a decreased airflow that stresses the heart and raises blood pressure.
- The Sleep Lab conducts polysomnography to accurately diagnose OSA and treat the same.
|Basic Well-Woman Health Checkup||2,250|
|Comprehensive Well-Woman Health Checkup||5,000|
|Master Health Checkup||3,200|
|Executive Health Checkup||4,700|
|Pre-Employment Health Checkup||1,200|
|Basic Diabetes Health Checkup||1,800|
|Comprehensive Diabetes Health Checkup||4,300|
|Basic Senior Citizen Health Checkup||2,000|
|Comprehensive Senior Citizen Health Checkup||4,700|